Amplifier stability and compensation

Hi guys, I've a project on amplifier stability and compensation. I'm about half way through it now, anyboody got any info or anything interesting. It's a fairly simple project, what i have to do is complie notes that will be used to teach 3rd year electronics students about amplifier stability.

The next stage is where i create four one-hour lab session to demonstrate how to;

calculate the loop-gain, show how the loop gain varies with frequency, show how a amplifier becomes unstable, demonstrate how to stabilise it.

I haven't completely decided on these labs so if anybody thinks they'd do it differently please let me know.

I've already decided that i'm going to use simple op-amp circuits in these labs. What i need to do is create these circuits. Does anyboddy have any examples / suggestions/ ideas on what circuits would suit the labs?

Reply to
dr_stephen_quinn