Need basic Engineering projects for starters

can you just me some links for basic engineering projects for starters ( freshers)

Reply to
naveen

At the risk of seeming (shortly) redundant, I might ask why you have no idea.

Are you an engineering student, or are you just trying to find a few projects to find your way into engineering ?

Without knowing that, it's hard to guide you.

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

Do you live in the U.S.? Go to Radio Shack and look for books by Forrest Mims.

Reply to
kell