more details on infrared leds

hey guys thanks for all those ideas but i am really interested to do this with infrared leds (low budget) so any recommendations pls mail me regards thanks

Reply to
gaurav.patil

That's what I like -- nice clear request for information clearly describing what he wants to do and what information he needs ...

Is this for a "spy camera" like I use in the top of the bird house to see in at night? Are we looking for animals wandering in the night or perhaps something else completely ??

Reply to
Mike Fields