microprocessor 8086 HELP

hello guys.. i want a program which find the prime numbers from 1 to N (N is given from keyboard) and result shown in the monitor.. please help me..

Reply to
pchelpmanC

Look up prime number _sieve_. That should help, though you don't need to go that far. Also, google will hand a version to you on a silver platter. You don't need us. And if you already know what a prime number is and you have even the most basic rudiments of programming down, it isn't hard to write a short routine. Honestly, it's very, very easy.

What class are you taking?

Jon

Reply to
Jon Kirwan

We don't usually do your homework problems here.

WTF do you mean by a 'microprocessor 8086' anyway ? Does anyone still use those ? Microprocessors don't have keyborards and monitors, those are computers and I can't even recal when an 8086 was last used in a serious one, way back in the 1980s somewhere.

Looks like you shouldn't have been asleep in class.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Also good reading:

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

I've done this before (I used turboC)

just need to do it piecewise

hint: there's no point in packing 8 cells into a byte when it costs so much to addresse the individual bytes.

Reply to
Jasen Betts

that'll scare him off!

Reply to