measuring some energy fields

If you consider anything presented in the above to be an "explanation," then I would have to say that you appear to be rather easily satisified and have little drive to actually determine the truth. Those pages contain a good deal of assertion, but precious little in the way of evidence or reasoning to support any of it.

In short, it is very, very easy for anyone to make any sort of assertion they like about their opinion of how the world works. Where it gets hard to actually demonstrating why anyone should accept that opinion as an adequate or "truthful" explanation. It seems the whoever wrote the above is very, very hesistant to do the work needed to fulfill the latter.

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

Hi JJ

Here are some links.

Some of these links go to good science such as the electric field detector, and this device is extremely easy to make. I don't know if it works at all or if it could assist you in your noble quest to empirically scrutinize the claim of chi force...

I didn't make the electric field detector myself because it looked to me like it wouldn't work. To use the detector in hand would, in my amateur opinion, ground out and negate any results. The human body, itself can be a ground to sensitive equipment. It also can act like a resistor or like a capacitor storing a high voltage electrostatic charge. Yet, because the electric field detector is so simple to make you might want to experiment with it in spite of my negative amateur analysis.

The Kirlian camera method is also known as "High Voltage Coronal Discharge Electrophotography." Although this technique is probably not illuminating any type of chi energy the results look much like the descriptions of the Human/Living Organism Life/Chi emanation as reported by those who claim to be able to see this (psychics, healers, clairvoyants etc.).

On rare occasions I have seen what looks like lights (auras) around people. The last time it happened I was in a waiting room, there for an appointment to see my psychiatrist.

Reply to
Grostle News

So, try the experiment:

and see what your results are. How does it make you feel?

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich the Philosophizer