Measuring Accuracy: 1.0 grade

An Amazon meter is described as having "Measuring Accuracy: 1.0 grade". I found that there is a standard that defines the grades, but is there a simple answer to what "1.0 grade" means in percentage? (I know how difficult it can be to extract simple answers from standards.)

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

(very simplified version) The meter will be accurate to within 1% for a band of conditions set forth in the meter specs.Outside of those conditions the accuracy would not be as good as 1%.

Reply to
Tom Biasi

Thank you. That is a perfect level of simple.

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Glad to help.

Reply to