LM 393 switching soft

There really is some utter rubbish out there.

Graham

due to the hugely increased level of spam please make the obvious adjustment to my email address

Reply to
Eeyore

Presumably for on/off, the standard is lower than for linear. But they make both with the same pin outs and I've subbed linear for comparators with good results. Maybe the output dissipation is a little better with a comparator.

Reply to
default

Today?

The old 709 or 701's would sometimes latch up if you drove them to the supply rail (particularly if they were operated single supply - and/or with a high impedance power source)

The 324's seem to be immune to this.

Reply to
default