Just checking in

Couldnt continue last night as google seems to put a posting limit on folks now.... I would continue this morning but I must go to work.

Tonight I will try and find some other web based usenet access sites...preferably something non US without posting limits......

yes... I use google....it pretty much sucks as a search engine anymore but I dont like using outlook express...especially for usenet access...google is much easier.

have a nice day ~:>

Reply to
cornytheclown

Done it for a long time.

No internet at work?

You're kidding!! But they've censored talk.politics, the buggers.

Reply to
Joe Jakarta

Somebody here cares?

Somebody here cares?

Somebody here cares?

Ok. Thanks.

Please don't think the news boards are for your daily, personal blogs.

Reply to
Don Bowey