Intermediate Frequency

I am looking for a schematic that I can build that will teach me about intermediate frequencies and radio reception. I want to be able to simulate the circuit in CircuitMaker then build it and test it.

I am building/learning about radio reception and am not going to continue building the radio without a through understanding of how these intermediate frequencies work.

Thanks!

Reply to
James Douglas