LCD Display for a new idea

Hi All,

I am not sure whether this is the right newsgroup for this post but I don't have any knowledge about electronic and didn't know where to start.

In brief, I an working on an idea I've had that involves an LCD display and bluetooth (or wireless) communication with a PC.

Although I can take care of the PC part and the logic, I would need a piece of hardware (the LCD display) to go with it.

My question is not (yet) how to build it, but rather where I can find some help on how to proceed. I guess I would need a freelancer or someone that could build it for me?

Apologies if this is not the right place for this post. I would really appreciate if you could re-direct me to the appropriate newsgroups if this is not it.

Thanks in advance, Francesco

Reply to
franzitaly

There are people here who can do this sort of thing. It can be quite involved (the BT stack is complex), rather straightforward, or even impossible depending on your technical, regulatory approval and cost requirements.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany