I got this theory

I got this wild theory that when the ET spacecraft crashed at Roswell, that the US government got android technology from that ship. And the androids are half human half machine and they can become invisible using hypertime. And the androids are using special technology from Telsa last papers that convert thought to written text. But don't worry, because you can put cellophane (the kind you wrap sandwiches with) inside your baseball hat this block the electrostatic impulses from your brain and this keeps your thoughts private so you can keep your privacy. Any comments?

If I get bothered by any more of these bots, I'm going to do more post like this, ha ha!

Reply to
badura

Didn't you ET went home, you obviously missed your ride!

"

Reply to
Jamie

Either you watch too much science fiction on TV, or you are practicing to become a science fiction writer.

Jerry G.

Jerry G.

You need to use a conductive foil, not cellophane, to line your hat. Aluminum isn't necessarily the best, but it's often all that's readily available.

Where most people get it wrong, though, is failure to ground it. Just the foil liner isn't enough, you've got to be grounded for it to have the desired effect. Fortunately, there are anti-static heel straps readily available, that can be adapted to do the trick quite nicely! Just pass the wire up your pants, under your shirt, & clip onto the cap.

JM

Reply to
John Mianowski

No Way! If they'd found "android technology", there wouldn't be any human soldiers - just robots.

No the half-human half-machine ones become politicians. And they don't use hypertime, which hasn't actually been discovered yet, they become invisible by intimidating the media.

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise