how to make my stroboscope go slower?

question:

how can i transform my strobo to go 30 flashes per min. instead of 120 per min.?

which part should i replace?

thanks,

Alleswerkt

Reply to
alles

You should post a model number. Sometimes someone may have an idea. There are a few thousand models of these that are out on the markets today.

You would have to determine where the time constant circuit is, and what part values to change, if it uses a conventional type component design for its timing circuits. There may be more than one or two basic components to be changed.

If it is using a uPC for its control, then you would have to find a way to get in to the internal software of it, and do a re-write of the timing values, then be able to re-burn your changes back to its EPROM, or whatever base it uses for its internal software.

Did you try to contact the manufacture of it, in case they can help you with this?

--

Jerry G.
=====

"alles"  wrote in message
question:

how can i transform my strobo to go 30 flashes per min. instead of 120
per min.?

which part should i replace?

thanks,

Alleswerkt
Reply to
Jerry G.

increase the value of the low voltage capacitor responsible for the timing.

--
ciao Ban
Bordighera, Italy