High Side Driver

--
Won't isn't the same as can't.
Reply to
John Fields

He won't because he can't.

Precision electronic instrumentation

Tried to post a PNG here and in A.B.S.E, but it wouldn't take, so go here....

...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

So, still no evidence that you calculated the values that you claimed to have calculated.

Because you didn't. And apparently still can't.

You fiddled it in Spice, which was the sensible thing to do. So why lie about having calculated it? Bizarre.

Precision electronic instrumentation

An error in my haste to transcribe onto a clean piece of paper, Change "VDD" to "VDD-VF" ...Jim Thompson