Harmon divider 10:1 and 100:1

Just found this neat method to make 10:1 voltage dividers. Not as important now that you can get such precision resistors, but with this you don't need them. Also measurable on a single voltage range so no worry about another attenuator in your meter. Again not so important with modern meters. I had to read it twice to understand it, maybe you will do better.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Interesting, thanks.

--
Shaun.

in the DSM"
David Melville

~misfit~

** This you ??

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Not sure what your point was there Phil. It's kind of a neat idea, a bit outdated with today's instruments, but still a neat idea. I even give you credit for understanding it.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx