Garage Door Alert

A friend of ours bought a garage door sensor that has two LEDs and a beeper that goes off when the door is first opened. An electrician installed it in about 2 hours so he doesn't know too much about it,but seems to be happy with it.

He found it at garage-alert.com.

If anyone is familiar with this device please advice.

John

Reply to
jjdkcnjs

I've got some advice - tell us what it is you want to know about it that you can't find out from the website or calling or emailing them and asking them?

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Don't wish the spammer good luck. He's gotta be a scammer. Why would he mention a website (and TRY to make it look like it's casual conversation) and have a quasi-random email address? Plus the 'please advice' sounds like a bit of jangrish or chinrish (e.g. foreign spammers trying to speak english)

--
The domain expired, for one thing. I moved it to another one. I didn\'t
feel like updating the .sig.

The 2-Belo on how he can\'t pay a $7.00 domain registration fee

But they spend 90% of their time standing there looking stupid and (in
your case) eyeballing everyone and wondering how they look naked.
gregvk on what he thinks WalMart greeters do.

In the immortal words of §ñühw¤£f:
This is you not giving a shit?
HA HA I MADE YUO POST!
I win & stuff.

"Over the years, I\'ve seen many jerks come and go. The latest crop is
not as smart. They\'re less ass and more hole or is it the other way
around? " The Daring Dufas

How do he produce so much doo-doo so fast? It\'s amazing!
The Daring Dufas

Yeah, UPS, Usenet Performance Stupidity.  ^_^
Onideus Mad Hatter

Golly Wiggle!
Uncle Monster
Reply to
Jonathan Herr

Rich said what I was thinking.

J>Don't wish the spammer good luck. He's gotta be a scammer.

Methinks your cynicism is over-tweaked.

JeffM

My friend used the product, I believe, and it caused a small nuclear reaction which destroyed the entire house, I would not recommend it to friends!

Reply to
PinkFloyd43