FSK RECEIVER CIRCUITS

ANY ONE HAVIN AN IDEA OF HOW TO MAKE A FSK RECEIVER CIRCUIT OF RANGE10-15METRES WITH REASONABLE ACCURACY?

Reply to
Vaibhav Pareek

its my GNU idea of simple RECEIVER:

2 Amplitude resonance antenna modules and 2 AM detectors! differential signal of 2 output correspond to serial signal.

the our GPS use FSK...

Reply to
ILYA

That's interesting ... could you pls explain to me in detail 'bout your idea. Thanks for your concern regarding my query

Reply to
Vaibhav Pareek