Font for viewing Circuits here

I guess you learn something every day, but after working with Pc's since

1982 I discovered that in (Outlook Express) if you go to Tools/Options/Read Tab/Fonts Button/ There is an option to change the read mail font. I selected Lucida Console for the Proportional font. Now, the circuits come up perfectly. I think Arial is the default. Have I been the dark, That long? Thanks; Don
Reply to
Donald Bauer bellsouth

Or go to Font Size and select fixed for just that message.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Tools/Options/Read

up

I usually just copy and paste into "Notepad", with "Courier" or "FixedSys" as the font. I think that any non-TrueType font should work.

Donkey

Reply to
Donkey D...

"View with monospace font" (or something like that).

Generally, Courier or Courier New.

Tim

Tim Williams

I tried doing that Don, but I found that a majority of my mail font format changed as well. I like it as Arial. But it'd be good if the font for Newsgroups could be changed separately to that of normal mail. Ok, Im changing my font back to Arial now, hehe.

Jason.

Reply to
Jason S