Even Low Efficiency Energy Storage Devices Become Competitive With Spiraling Fuel Costs

sagenews: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

essagenews: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

vehicles

and

raking), zero-pollution at the tailpipe (it has none), and is

oil + water cooling system, with emission control (incl

differential and exhaust system and a massive amount of pipes

enefits of the current gasoline (or another fuel)

as a plan for)....

dant and cheap, and the engineering advances made are

le of this planet) have created for ourselves.

apparent, increasingly difficult and pressing as well as more

et's eco systems.

tyle).

er control unit.

cheaper to produce than ICEs.

fficient solution wins. But big changes take time.

rom oil and towards electricity), but only for the last

ssil fuels) has not been there.

nd towards electricity).

ine right now.

ck. Even at current low-volume prices.

d ?

.

tc you know it).

sis

ht

text -

Dear The Trucker: The 'up-side' of paper is that it comes from trees that also "eat" CO2. My bio-mass of choice is hemp. Such removes several times more CO2 per acre than does a forest. The best immediate correction of our auto emissions problems is to use optimized engine RPMs and loads to generate electricity for driving the vehicle. Having engines run at varying speeds is hugely inefficient. There are fixes for the symptoms of global warming which can buy time to develop fuel alternatives. Battery technology that uses toxic metals isn't environmentally friendly. One very environmentally efficient solution is to make higher quality, longer lasting vehicles. The energy being used to make "the latest" model is adding nearly as much CO2 to the air as the fuels we burn. "Less is more.", but isn't necessarily a bad way to be living! =97 NoEinstein =97

Reply to
NoEinstein

creates all kind on new business opportunities.

Looks like a good time to buy lot of those undervalued SUVs!

You'll make a killing when the price drops to $2.50/gallon!

Bret Cahill

Reply to
BretCahill

jmfbahciv wrote

Wota stunningly rational line of argument you have there, child.

Stupidity is clearly inherited.

I'll do both thanks.

Reply to
Rod Speed

"build more nuclear powered plants" is

Lie.

Another lie. Obama has.

Reply to
Rod Speed

just pump electricity out of the ground,

Yep. Specially at the time of year that food production happens.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.

Yes it does.

And we have enough of those where food and meat are produced.

a.k.a. carbon fuels.

France generates 80% of its power using nukes.

The ones producing everything we need.

Yep. And have noticed that ALL of them are powered from the grid too.

Reply to
Rod Speed

You can also eat horses.

That's not the reason. From my Dad's stories, his horses were huge but not as big as Clydesdales or that other breed that are bigger than Clydesdales.

Where was that?

/BAH

Reply to
jmfbahciv

How did they feed their young?

I was thinking of disease, feeding, and shelter.

/BAH

Reply to
jmfbahciv

I'm discovering that, when it's very humid here, I get quite ill and my liver becomes swollen. It doesn't happen if I shut the windows on the south side where the traffic is. I'm wondering if ethynol(sp?) is getting into the air I breathe.

They are? Cows are a lot smarter than horses.

You can train any animal, even cats :-).

/BAH

Reply to
jmfbahciv

just pump electricity out of the ground,

a.k.a. carbon fuels.

No, they aren't. You should more attention to all the news reports of all the power outages that occur each day.

/BAH

Reply to
jmfbahciv

"build more nuclear powered plants" is

No, he hasn't. He wrapped the words "nuclear power" in R&D handwaving.

/BAH

Reply to
jmfbahciv

jmfbahciv wrote

must constantly explain that an electric

Yes he has.

Never ever could bullshit and lie its way out of a wet paper bag.

Reply to
Rod Speed

jmfbahciv wrote

Yes they are.

that occur each day.

They still get almost all the power they use from the grid.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Ethanol. Does it smell like alcohol ? When you get 'ill' do you have symptoms of drunkenness ?

If not, then you probably inhale particulates (small particles in mostly #2 (fossil) diesel exhaust). They have been shown to cause serious health effects in humans. One more reason to switch away from fossil fuels.

Reply to
Rob Dekker

I don't smell anything other than exhaust.

Not that I've noticed. I have a disease which has a symptom where the liver cannot process alcohol at all. I have a solution to my problem. However, if all vehicles are transformed to using ethanol, there will be other side effects in the general populace. So far, the source of my problem is a hypothesis.

But so much for all the boasting that ethanol is "better".

/BAH

Reply to
jmfbahciv