Electronic practical softwares

We want to discuss the software which is useful for electronic engineers . I think we will talk about the Pro E or Matlab . I know a little about these . I want to share my knowledge . I think , you people don't mind . You will help in this case . You also share ur knowledge what you have . I hope best ideas from all of these . So come and join this Electronix ....

Reply to
bz gori