Dopler shift

My question is the following. What is Dopler Shift

Reply to
thejim

google under the proper spelling "Doppler".

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman

Try Googling "Doppler shift" (note the spelling)

Have fun learning.

Richard Seriani, Sr.

Reply to
Richard

It never ceases to amaze me. If I asked you to find the best price on an XBox360 you would type like your fingers were on fire and have an answer in

30 seconds.
Reply to
Tom Biasi

-- Sincerely, |

Rikard Bosnjakovic | Code chef - will cook for food

Rikard Bosnjakovic

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:14:12 -0800, via , Bob Monsen spake thusly:

Fascinating.

Reply to
Big Mouth Billy Bass

This is the phenomena in which objects disappear around the house (the "Disappearing Object Phenomena"). It is well documented in the parapsychology community:

(now try

Regards,
  Bob Monsen

Kiss girls all you want to - it beats the hell out of card games."
~ Jubal Harshaw
Reply to
Bob Monsen

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:14:12 -0800, Bob Monsen wrote: [some stuff, but I'm only responding to the sig...]

Sorry, can't do it willy-nilly like that; I have "Permission Issues." )-; (not to mention it's probably illegal in most states.)

Thanks for the sentiment, though. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise