Diode - equivalent?

I need to replace a diode on an old PCB, the existing one being a

1N100

What's a suitable modern equivalent to this please? It's part of a video output circuit.

Thanks

Reply to
max-man

It's germanium, so one of the key things is to find a germanium diode to replace it.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

Black)

NTE is an outfit that sells replacement components for electronics repair. They cross-reference a 1N100 to their NTE109.

$$Search?OpenForm

Look on their website for a distributor or retailler near you. Frequently their product is also sold in radio/television repair shops too, so your part may be just a short drive away. You might be able to get it within the hour, rather than waiting for shipping.

Good luck Chris

Reply to
Chris

Thanks. Any recommendations please? :)

Reply to
max-man

Here are 3 equivalents according to my old reference books: AA118, OA95 and 1N618.

Whether any of them are easy to obtain is another matter!

--
Terry Pinnell
Hobbyist, West Sussex, UK

Thanks very much, have now found a supplier of the OA95 (listed as OA95/05 - the same one I assume) here:

part no: 368039

:-)

Should have said that i'm in the UK. :)

Reply to
max-man

Thanks Chris - I forgot to mention that I'm in the UK. However, have found a supllier of OA95 in the UK. :)

Reply to
max-man