*TROLL*
Reply to
crazy frog

you are

AUSTIN INSTRUMENTS, INC.

Reply to
crazy frog

--
Opinions from a worthless piece of shit like you are also worthless.
Reply to
John Fields

--- Nope, you did with your stupid "real to real" bullshit.

I just commented on your error in a humorous way and you got all bent out of shape, as usual, poor little insecure baby that you are.

Get lost, creep.

-- John Fields Professional Circuit Designer

Reply to
John Fields

--- Yeah, and you're nobody.

So, you finally figured out how to read a header, huh, ya dumb bastard?

What next? Maybe you'll learn how to walk upright without dragging your knuckles?

I doubt it, but maybe (if you've got the time) you and a bunch of your mates could volunteer to try to type out the Encyclopedia Britannica?

-- John Fields Professional Circuit Designer

Reply to
John Fields

still cant shut up troll

Reply to
crazy frog

it aint bullshit troll thay can do it. f***in moron

Reply to
crazy frog

dont bet on it arsehole how bout a smak in mouth to shut you up arsehole

Reply to
crazy frog

youre somebody allright an arsehole may find him self on the river bank.

Reply to
crazy frog

youre bullshit troll, ive seen better circuits come out of a jackass arse.

Reply to
crazy frog