adjustable delay recopy

Hi,

I have to transmit a signal ( 0-10V pulse ) with an adjustable delay around few milliseconds.

My input is 0-10V pulse and my output is simply the same retarded pulse.

Is there a simple way to do that with an analog schematics or existing IC.

Thanks

Reply to
Gregory

It's helpful if you explain the application. When people say "I have to..." it makes us think it's a homework problem.

What's the pulse rate like?

John

View in Courier:

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

--
There\'s an error in the reset circuitry.

This\'ll fix it and use up the spare gates.