Connecting a TV and a monitor to a computer simultaneously

Hello! What a 26-27" panel TV inputs from a computer DVI output without distortion (with a computer resolution equal to the TV matrix resolution)? Or, What modern video card has two d-subs? I can find only with a d-sub and DVI. My computer monitor has a d-sub only, and will be connected to a video card d-sub output. The other video card output will be connected to a TV. Best regards, Dima

+79035093892
Reply to
Dima

Twin head or dual head video cards, ie those intended to drive two monitors, usually have two d-sub outputs. My old ATI Radeon 7000 had them.

Check out NVIDIA nView 3.5 but there are many others.

Reply to
contrex

lots of modern cards will give you this. I personally use and nVidia beastie that gives me an SVid out put (4 pin din) which I take to the scart on my telly - works very well too... actually in setting this up I learned a lot about the video on these cards - the video is handled in a layer - when WMP is playing, the video layer is surrounded by a transparent frame that lets the desktop show thru - hence why the picture seems to lag when you drag the window about - no matter what is on my desktop, when I play video - even in a tiny window, the SVid output is always the video lyer and fits very nicely on my telly, so I can leave sunnik playing and work on the machine at the same time - as long as I don't cover the "playing area" in WMP otherwise I get desktop on the telly. When there is no video playing, I get the centre

640x480 of my desktop on the telly.
Reply to
feebo

Reply to