Complex Modulation

Prove it, s*****ad. I am neither manic nor depressive. I am angry and witful all the way.

At least you can read and think, unlike cretin Androcles.

How don't I?

All words are maed up at some time or another. At least I know which speakka each word belongs tom, and don't ugily patch Hell=E8nic words with Latin words, or Latin words with English words like dumb-ass scientists do.

How is that?

How is it lame? You chide out of jealosy.

-Aut

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

No, you just contrafibulate an existing mestial brentiological antaholist.

--
Sacred keeper of the Hollow Sphere, and the space within the Coffee Boy
 singularity.

COOSN-174-07-82116: alt.astronomy\'s favourite poster (from a survey taken
of the saucerhead high command).
Reply to
Phineas T Puddleduck

Your entire contribution to this newsgroup consists of correcting the grammar of others.

Go away, vapid cunt.

Reply to
Eric Gisse

Correction: "correcting" implies her system is a useful standard which it isn't anywhere outside her mind. "Criticizing", fine, bearing in mind that her criteria are bogus.

Her signal-to-noise ration has dropped to the point I finally killfiled her. Please let me know if she ever decides to use something resembling Standard English. I mean, she might have something to say worth listening to but so far it's simply impossible to tell.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Alien8752

I never said in which direction the correction was moving.

"Autymn" [seeing someone spell their name like this tells you a lot about them] has never and will never post anything of worth. You made a good choice.

Reply to
Eric Gisse

One can't correcting anything. And prove im.

You.

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

What you can't prove wrong or refut, you mock.

What English, cretin?! You use Latin shit you barely grasp. All servers on the internet should ban all arseholes who would killfile those out of their own faults.

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

Your stupidity is rapidly reaching the clueless horizon.

--
Sacred keeper of the Hollow Sphere, and the space within the Coffee Boy
 singularity.

COOSN-174-07-82116: alt.astronomy\'s favourite poster (from a survey taken
of the saucerhead high command).
Reply to
Phineas T Puddleduck

I routinely plonk people who use profanity in a technical group.

Good-bye. Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Plonking's for ignorant Aspergians.

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

Plonking's for ignorant Aspergians.

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

Plonking's for ignorant Aspergians.

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

Plonking's for ignorant Aspergians.

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

Methinks that thou art the one with aspergillosis, Henny Penny. Nevertheless, Bless you my child!

Reply to
Benj

No, bloody you. Come back with proof.

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

Interesting how you got thrown off Flikr and Wikipedia, Deborah.... Seems you have a mental problem about insisting only your bastardised version of English is right.

--
COOSN-174-07-82116: Official Science Team mascot and alt.astronomy\'s favourite
 poster (from a survey taken of the saucerhead high command).

Official maintainer of the supra-cosmic space fluid pump (Mon and Tues only).
Reply to
Phineas T Puddleduck

flickr threw me off after the private spelling corrections I shew some dyke got her to curse at me, after which I cursed at her more, and she broke down in public and reportd me rather than own up.

The retarded users at Wikipedia did after I insistd on the correct subjunctive tense for one page on black bodies as the scenario was not real, as black bodies are not real, rather than the indicative tense; the retards kepd confuserent the tense for the third-person plural even thouh the subjunctiv is well-documented. The common editor is a dolt amongst dolts, and should die, painfully.

What do you mean by bastardised? /I/ hav no bastardised version of English.

-Aut

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

English

Nor can you tell the differense between wriht and wrong, lyft and riht.

Do you know the opposit of away? How about after? sith? The "English" academics behind the aptitude tests known't either, the shyster sham-artists.

-Aut

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

English

Isnt it odd how people start to abuse others when they to lose an argument ?

Reply to
Marra

Anyone can google for autymn deborah castleton and learn the truth, loon!

You have no authority to correct anyone over anything, loon.

HAVE!