compass heading

I've been looking for a cheap electronic compass. I've found these sensors:

Does anyone know of any handy PIC-type circuits and programs that would take analog input from that chip and spit out a bearing on demand?

Thanks,

--Yan

Reply to
CptDondo

CptDondo skrev:

"The dime , left, doesn't buy much of anything these days." LOL

--
Hilsen Mikkel Lund
"Sund fornuft, har aldrig stoppet en tosse"

CptDondo wrote in news:12s1u4godetqhc1 @corp.supernews.com:

Do a search in the PICAXE forum for "compass":

Also the Parallax forum:

Again search on "compass" for 'Any Date'

Ken

Reply to
Ken Moffett