BPSK, QPSK, QAM modem ics

Hello, I'm wondering what the term that describes ICs that can take digital data at up to 1Gbps and modulate using either BPSK, QPSK or QAM and give me a IF output that I can process accordingly. Also, the term that describes the ICs that can do the reverse would be handy as well. The ICs that I've seen on various websites seem to take only analog, or the input digital data rate was below the spec that I'm looking at.

(also any links to websites that detail BPSK, QPSk and QAM circuits would be helpful)

Thanks >Simon
Reply to
Cryxia