cleco style jumpers

I just recieved a PIC eval board. I need to solder in jumpers. Not a big deal but I'm used to things called cleco's used in holding sheet metal in place before riveting.

Seems like that approach would be handy for solder type proto boards. Does what I'm asking about exist?

Wes

--
When in trouble or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.
Reply to