Carbide Cannon from the Netherlands

Hello All over the World,

This is no spam. Whe are friends from Holland and whe life in the North

of the netherlands. Our carbide cannon is now better then better. Whe have rebuild the cannon. On 31 dec 2006 whe are going the shoot in our city. Look on our video's and photo's on

and please write

in our geustbook.

Crew S.C.K.

Reply to
jfdebaron

Your site doesn't seem to work!

Reply to
sirkituk

Seems OK

Homer J Simpson

In English class, did they tell you that plurals should be aprostrophized, or is that a Dutch thing?

Because they were wrong, if they were teaching English - I don't know the Dutch convention.

In English, plurals normally have no apostrophe, except for _some_ acronyms, abbreviations, and so on, generally determined by pronunciation, usage, and legibility.

Other than that, looks like fun! ;-)

Cheers!

--
Rich Grise, Self-Appointed Chief,
Apostrophe Police

It's not. Dutch plurals are formed by adding an 's' or 'en' most of the times. (Hope the aprostrophs are well placed.) Apostrophes are used to prevent the need to write to successive letters 's' on some occasions. For example speaking about the book of John and the one of Chris you have to write Johns book and Chris' book.

I can't speak for the OP of course, but I like to learn. Sometimes it's a pitty nobody marks my texts anymore. :)

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

I don't know what the Hell everyone is saying, but it looks like everyone is having fun. It seems the firing procedure is well practiced.

Any specs on amount of carbide, cannon volume, etc?

Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

--