Capacitor for xenon circuit

I buld some flash wanrming, just a small power ,but i don't know how to indentify the kind of electrolytic capacitor that is use in the xenon circuit. I remember we have to select low ohm.....I have try a nomal capacitor it still work but i kown this is not the correct solution to pick & try on the circuit.Can any person help me in this topic. Thanks .

Reply to
mowhoong

Google photoflash capacitor.
Reply to