Can AB' + A'B be further simplified?

Are you talking about the derivative of the product of two functions?

Reply to
kell

Is this home-work?

Reply to
www.interfacebus.com

If that's boolean logic (A and not-B) or (not-A and B) is XOR.

has other formulations.

--
Ben Jackson

http://www.ben.com/
Reply to
Ben Jackson

Please do your own homework. We graduated already and also did it on our own..

Good luck.

Fester

A xor B

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
Jasen Betts

No, we can't simplify it (we don't know what A and B are).

Reply to
kell

I can't say I've ever had that question. A more common derivative question might be "prove the multiplication rule of derivatives", which through the definition (difference of functions over delta h as dh --> 0) simplifies to

1d2 + 2d1.

Tim

Tim Williams