CAD Program

Is there a relatively easy CAD program. I need to model some 3d shapes so I can see how they fit together. I've been using a graphics program named Bryce but it does not do well with multiple objects assembled together, ie: you can't tell it something is a tube. You have to make the shape then negatively intersect it with another shape to make a tube. I'm not an engineer, I just need to see how things will fit together at certain sizes. Thanks, Raul

Reply to
Raul

Is there a relatively easy CAD program. I need to model some 3d shapes so I can see how they fit together. I've been using a graphics program named Bryce but it does not do well with multiple objects assembled together, ie: you can't tell it something is a tube. You have to make the shape then negatively intersect it with another shape to make a tube. I'm not an engineer, I just need to see how things will fit together at certain sizes. Thanks, Raul

Reply to
Raul

I'll have a look. Thanks, Raul

Reply to
Raul

You might be able to do this with emachineshop. It's free.

--
Regards,
   Robert Monsen

"Your Highness, I have no need of this hypothesis."
     - Pierre Laplace (1749-1827), to Napoleon,
        on why his works on celestial mechanics make no mention of God.
Reply to
Robert Monsen

whats this got to do with electronics?

--

Fat, sugar, salt, beer: the four essentials for a healthy diet.
Reply to