black & decker

anyone have a power supply for a b&d cordless drill the model number of the power supply is PS-180 I would like to know the resistor values of the 2 resistors in the unite.....it is ac charger for a 14 v battery pack..... any help....thanks

Reply to
lurk

I'd help you out, but I have a PS160 charger for a B&D 12V drill. If you have open/shorted resistors, you probably have something else wrong with the unit that caused those components to fail.

Cheers, Mike

Reply to
Mike

thanks...there isn't that much to it a full wave bridge and 2 resistors and 1 L.E.D...the original wall wart was open on the primary and I replaced that but then it smoked the resistor... any suggestions

Reply to
lurk