breaker schematic symbol

i have this symbol of a breaker on a print. i get the thermal & magnetic symbol but what is the significance of the arrow at the top of the symbol?

thx, nick

Reply to
djin_n_tonic

This is usually an indicator that the device has a quick connect or disconnect capability.

Dorian

Reply to
Dorian McIntire

normally means its part of a some shut off or remove able from the circuit. could also be motor over loads on a motor started etc...

--
Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5

I concur - the only times I've seen arrowheads in just that configuration, it's been a connector of some sort.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Pretty sure it means it's a drawout type breaker...

Reply to
Rick