Someone brought me a Dewalt cordless 14.4V drill that was totally dead. I've determined that the drill works and the battery is faulty, but am uncertain about the charger. The output of the charger measures about 47 volts - that seems way too high, but I thought perhaps it was designed this way to provide a rapid charge. Is that the case, or has the charger (a switching power supply type) gone out of regulation and ruined the battery? Thanks for any help.
16 years ago
-- To reply via Email, remove NOSPAM from the address