Batteries in the fridge

Yup. Some rely on quantum mechanical tunnelling, which is very nearly temperature independent.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Or they don't want to be sued by people who get battery juice in their food.

UV epoxy lasts at least 5 times longer when refrigerated.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

2X/10C is the usual temperature coefficient for chemical reactions.
Reply to
krw

Or they profit more when bateries decrade more outside the fridge.

--
pim.
Reply to

Oh, great...now you tell me. I thought it was Cyrano Debergerac. I don't think he's holding up all that well....

mike

Reply to
m II