basic LED Blinker?

So I switched major from psychology to electrical engineering mid junior year. Yeah I'm crazy but so what. I'm really into computers and higher level programming, so electronics have been confusing me a little.

Can someone possibly help me out with a small application? I just want to use a 9volt battery to blink a LED. I have any combo of resistors, transistors etc to use. Any help would be appreciated. Just trying to start really basic.

Reply to
ed

Here are some links to LED flasher circuits you might use:

John Popelish

"I have any combo of resistors, transistors etc to use"

That sounds like homework-problem lingo.

Mark

Reply to
redbelly

John has given you some links. I'd just like to add that one of the finest circuit designers around, Jim Williams, started life as a psych major (if I recall correctly). I have snipped and saved many of his circuits over the years, published in the major trade journals and circuit collections.

Best regards, and good luck in your new career!

Bob Masta dqatechATdaqartaDOTcom D A Q A R T A Data AcQuisition And Real-Time Analysis

Home of DaqGen, the FREEWARE signal generator

Reply to
Bob Masta