Repair Sinclair DM235 DMM

Hi,

Can somebody please give me a hint where to find a circuit diagram or a service manual for an old Sinclair DM 235 DMM (for free)? When switched on only one digit is active displaying a random number. Additionally I'm searching for a datasheet of AY-5-3507 display driver (?).

Any help is really appreciated.

Best regards

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner

somewhere in wwwland is a sinclair products forum

Reply to
N_Cook