Basic circuit help please

Turn the 741 into a schmitt trigger, rather than trying to explain see:-

Andy Bennet

Thank you, I did find a video showing that, but this page is much better. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

I may need a little more input, I have a voltage the sets at 5V, then drops to 2V. A negative going pulse. That is the 555 trigger on Pin 2. I need the output to go low when the input goes low.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

positive swing on the schmitt trigger input to cause the negative output. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Swop over the LDR and pot?

Reply to