Are metal oxide resistors non-inductive?

Yes, and did you know that I've achieved my "Master" rating? ;-P

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz, baiter baiter baiter. ;-P

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

That's a meta-baiter.

John

Is that like "neener, neener, neener"?

Reply to
krw

If you build a robotic machine that builds other robotic machines that assemble ATM machines, would that be an automatic automatic automatic teller machine machine machine machine?

;-) Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Only if the machines produced other machines that did their work without being told to, else s/automatic/automated/. ...and you've blown the stack unrolling the recursion (unless you're one who says you're "going down to the ATM machine").

Reply to
krw

If that were the case, the firmware would crash very soon! you have three automatic entries with four Returns = Stack corruption!

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Agreed, mea culpa. :-(

Yeah, the "ATM machine" was supposed to be the point of the whole thing; sorry if I didn't make clear right away.

And they abandoned the anti-anti-missile missile missile project decades ago. )-;

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Sorry - I guess I elided the wet haddock - the final product is an "ATM Machine," you see. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

You alway snip the parts that are true.

John

When he's not foaming and swearing, he can be helpful. Even nice. Bad chemistry, likely.

John

It would be a very lonely world for Phil if he didn't snip!

P.S.

I've had Phil on my black list for a while now, I don't miss him! ;)

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

When is that? Ok, I may have seen it once.

Bad apple.

Reply to
krw