American Inventor (Idol)

They should do nicolai tesla - famous among other things for having burnt out an entire /power station/ whose output he had borrowed to do one of his experiments.

--
http://www.niftybits.ukfsn.org/

remove \'n-u-l-l\' to email me. html mail or attachments will go in the spam
bin unless notified with [html] or [attachment] in the subject line.
Reply to
Andy Baxter

The creators of American Idol are working on a new program called American Inventor. It'll feature inventors and the finalists will compete against one another in a fashion similar to that of their Idol program. I heard this on the radio the other day, but don't have any other information on it. They were interviewing one of the Idol creators.

               Obz Site:  39° 15\' 7" N, 121° 2\' 32" W, 2700 feet

              "Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."
                 -- Carl Sagan

                     Web Page:
Reply to
W. Watson