Q: Milano - hardware shops?

First, I'm sorry for writing in English...

Can someone recommend any electronic hardware shop in centre of Milano? I need a few male DB9 connectors for manual soldering on cable.

Grazie!

Reply to
Aleksandar Kovacevic

I don't knows any shops in Milan center. I can suggest Melchioni - Via Friuli, 16 - Milano.

You can reach destination by Yellow subway at Lodi TIBB station.

Ciao Carlo

"Aleksandar Kovacevic" ha scritto nel messaggio news:6cXJh.24431$ snipped-for-privacy@news.edisontel.com...

Reply to
IW2FIV

You could try Franchi, via Padova 74. It's 10min walk from Loreto's underground stop (red line) or, if you prefer, there's also a bus (no 54 I think). In the same area there's also GBC. It's between the Lima and Loreto stop of the same underground line. The address is Via Tamagno, at the corner with Via Petrella (sorry, I don't have the house number).

Good Luck!

Pasu

Reply to
Pasu