Notizie.

on uso.

Queste le sapevate?

At electronica, at the beginning of November, I was talking to an exhibitor about a module controlling a power supply: "The main part of the module is a chip from Freescale - sorry, NXP ? sorry again - suppose I shoul d say 'The company soon to be part of Qualcomm.'" And also in the module wa s an AVR processor from Atmel - "Sorry ? Microchip."

Right at the front of one of the halls was a huge open space with a banner saying, "Fairchild is now a part of ON Semiconductor. Please visit us at Ha ll A5 Stand 225."

The merger of distributors Avnet and Premier Farnell/element 14 had recentl y been legally finalised, but the two distis had separate stands this year.

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

Insomma... la concorrenza aiuta a tenere bassi i prezzi, a meno di cartelli s'intende.

Solo qualcosa, ma ormai se ne perde il conto facilmente.

Reply to
asdf

Mi associo.

Fabrizio