Subject Author Posted Replies

Analog Annoyance
-- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
4
4

Boeing Preps the 787-9 Dreamliner for Farnborough
4
4

E-Cig Technology Takes Marijuana Use to New Highs

Anyone tried to cancel Comcast ?
Seems this fine fellow got his cancelled. Mikek
6
6

BLDC motor driver
Hi everyone, we need to design a 3phases BLDC motor driver with optical encoders as a position feedaback and the spec on the motor interface is something along these lines: Rmin = 12 Ohm Rmax = 18 Ohm...
6
6

PCB Turn-key Production Option
Shortly I'll be moving one of my PCB designs into production. Several PCB f ab/assembly houses offer turn key capabilities for PCB manufacturing. They handle component procurement, bare board fab, and...
3
3

Nice probes
I bought a set of these after seeing Dave Jones enthuse about them. They're really, really nice. I bought another 4 sets. Recommended. Cheers Phil Hobbs -- Dr Philip C D Hobbs Principal Consultant...
11
11

Panel Voltmeters
I went looking into these at Digikey and almost had a heart attack. what I want if a four digit reading voltmeter. I will scale it myself and take car e of all calibration, I just need it to read,...
21
21

Fluorescents and GFCI
So fluorescent fixtures induce ground currents?
3
3

Conspiracy Theories Explained
Sounds more like a discourse in entomology, some people around here are dre aming if they think they have free will, or even consciousness: Published on May 21, 2014 After Cass Sunstein co-wrote...
19
19

Does APC _really_ sell UPSes?
I have wasted many hours (as well as phone calls to Addis Ababa) in attempts to BUY a BX500CI configured for 240VAC at 50Hz for use in Addis Ababa. Such a beast is not available in the USA, as all...
26
26

Replacing a 3ph motor with single phase
I need to provide jog function on a machine (run the motor for a few seconds under load) without use of VFD**. It was done on this small printing press Is there any inherent issue with starting an...
28
28

Modify an ETD49 bobbin for 2 sections
Hi, Sourcing 2-sectioned ETD49 bobbins which applies to my specifications seems hard. Therefore I need your all wild ideas how to modify a standard 1-section ETD49 bobbin, making it supporting two...
5
5

OT: CH4 Trap.
Where can I find a good steep-sided CH4 trap filter? ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan...
27
27

How do you turn a camera into a 'mouse'?
How do you turn a camera into a mouse? like those infrared mice that seem to look at the patterns going by, how do you point a camera at the floor, move it x-y position, and make it act like a 'giant'...
65
65