Subject Author Posted Replies

tinychip OVERLOAD (small but powerful)

digitalker MM54104 vocabulary ROMS
Hi, maybe I can found a digitalker MM54104 chip (speech sintesys) for experimenting, from a quite long time desire (about 30 years) but I have not the vocabulary roms MM52164 SSR1 / SSR2 / SSR3 in the...
3
3

tinychip design
get the files and post your comments here: pins: P8:IO1 P7:IO2 P6:IO3 P5:IO4 P4:IO5 P3:IO6 P2:GND P1:VCC voltage:5v analog:0 digital:6
11
11

5V to 2kV for PMT
Folks, Id like your advise on an efficient way to boost 5VDC to 2000Vdc for a PMT (20Meg). This will be low pulse rates to the tube current will be dominated by the 20Meg voltage divider. Looking at a...
8
8

LTSpice in Windows 7 & 8
Hi all, Does LTSpice run ok in the newer MS Windows versions? I can't keep a separate XP box for ever so am wondering if it'll run on Win 7 or Win 8. Anyone know? cd
2
2

LED signal board - alarm - paradox
Hi to all. I need to develop one signalisation board that should be used on guard post. Basically, when something goes off, guard should see this on the LED board. Now, I have one alarm and fire...
1
1

High voltage transformer?
Someone said they saw a large high voltage transformer out of its oil bath. Two or three fat "wire" turns on primary and 8-10 not as fat "wire" turns on secondary. Translation is *thousands* of volts...
2
2

Memory module identification
Hi, I regularly have to sort through a fair number of memory modules (DIMMs, SO-DIMMs, etc.). All (?) of these have serial ROMs that indicate applicable parameters for the module. Most are cryptically...
30
30

Future ISIS Headquarters
The official cost figures are bull- this monstrosity was several billion $$$- quite a lot of overhead in getting that money into the Bush Trust Fund via the Kuwaiti royals and their take...
1
1

Help identifying a component
Hello all, On my microwave oven there is a rotary encoder with an hollow shaft that is used as input for durations. Lately, this encoder has started "skipping" steps and sometime sends backwards...
73
73

Recovery in Arctic ice looks like good news for polar bears
And Al Gore's laughing all the way to the bank. Mike
21
21

Cheap, but good 2A/30V NPN ?
Cheap, but good 2A/30V NPN ? ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype:...
8
8

PC or Mac for at- home engineering?
Some day I might actually get to semi- retire, and would like to continue t o do explorations on my own dime. I do a lot of signal- processing work wit h Matlab, but also do analog and digital design...
79
79

MCP6441 looks kind of limited in use?
I was probing around the other day looking for low quiescent op-amps to use in a power limited circuit and stumbled on this I noticed the GBWP is only 9Khz? It does occur to me that this limits the...
10
10

What do you think of this?
14