LED signal board - alarm - paradox

Hi to all.

I need to develop one signalisation board that should be used on guard post. Basically, when something goes off, guard should see this on the LED board.

Now, I have one alarm and fire station on the object ( paradox alarm ) and i was thinking on connecting one wire to the alarm PCB so i can monitor the zones. The problem is that this is quite big place and if i want to make visible signalisation then i need to read each alarm zone. So you have 13 zones all together. They will receive alarm on mobile phone but they wan to "see" this.

Anyhow i have no problem with this, am just looking for best way to trigger the LED. Alarm station has nc/no contacts, so i think that this should work. On side of this there are bunch of other sensors. Water level, gas etc.

Ideas ?

Reply to
en2

I only have one idea. Your grasp of english is unfortunately not good enough to convey enough of the intended meaning to make much sense. If you can explain the setup a lot more clearly, maybe we can help.

NT

Reply to
meow2222