Subject Author Posted Replies

Promotional Caps and Hats Distributor in UK
We offer custom flat peak caps, branded caps, custom fitted hats, promotional caps with your logo imprinted for your promotional marketing at low cost. For more details visit us @

What time is it?
I have 3 cell phones, and one of them is an hour early. AFAIK it is impossible to reset these damn things.
25
25

TeraNews a terror again..
Seems to be down again, about since yesterday. Has others seen this also? Since aoie severely limits length of a posting, is there any other free or cheep-cheep NG server (that does binaries for SED)?
4
4

Muxing I2C question
I have an application where I have 8 identical I2C devices that I cannot change the address on. I need to talk to all 8 in sequence and considering a 1:8 MUX. I'm pondering if I need to MUX both the...
2
2

ÏÚæÉ áãäÊÏíÇÊ äæÑ ÇáÃäíãíÇÊ

Branson ultrasonic power supply
I was given one. It is good for 400 watts at 20 khz. No schematic and no transducer. Looking on Ebay, there are a bunch of transducers for higher frequencies at prices that are low enough to buy for...
7
7

LTSPICE model for Ge transistors
Looking for models of Ge transistors I only found some that behaved like Si ones having a Vbe of 0.7V. Anyone can tell to find good ones? petrus bitbyter
7
7

NiMh charging formula
I have a "dumb" NiMh/NiCd charger. For 9 volt batteries, it specifies 25 milliamps. The charger manual gives this charge formula. Charging time(h) = 1.2 x battery capacity (mAh) --------------------...
22
22

Power Supply for Robotic Pony toy
I have one of these. FurReal Friends 3 foot tall Butterscotch Pony by Hasbro. A robotic pony toy for kids (and adults like me who think they are great). Photo: $ It needs SIX (6) D Cell batteries....
8
8

OT: Moving Website to New Server
My website is being moved to a new server... same provider, a more up-to-date server. So far, looks good, now updating DNS. Please report any issues. Thanks. ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson |...
2
2

WARNING: ISP internet speed increase could lead to cable modem failures.
Hello, I'd like to issue another warning: When your ISP increases your internet speed, your very old cable modem may fail eventually. It's processor will have to work harder, draws more power, it may...
17
17

A little script for you raspi users

Film the inside of your cable modems ! (Reveal if fans are inside or not)
Hello, Some of todays or future cable modems seem to contain a processor with a heatsink and a fan on top of it. Apperently gigabit ethernet speeds/wireless speeds might require either a processor...
14
14

Arduino FTDI driver issue with Windows update
Lifted from another NG: Hi, I know there are several people here that work with Arduino microcontrollers. Just a heads up to a potential headache. === Windows Update drivers bricking USB serial chips...
77
77

How to generate the differential and common for this circuit
Could some electronics guru please provide some hints on the following. Recently, I came upon an interesting design of a balun device(please check URAL below) to provide inputs to say a differential...
3
3