TeraNews a terror again..

Seems to be down again, about since yesterday. Has others seen this also? Since aoie severely limits length of a posting, is there any other free or cheep-cheep NG server (that does binaries for SED)?

Reply to
Robert Baer

I bought a block for thecubenet.com

You have to ask them to allow you to send as it is off by default (strange I thought. but there you are). It has worked faultlessly.

Reply to
David Eather

Thanks. As you can see, PteraGnus is up again. thecubenet.com does not say anything about binaries (most especially ABSE). Any idea?

Reply to
Robert Baer

I don't know. Block accounts are most often used to download the kind of stuff you really shouldn't - so I suspect that won't be a problem. Email and ask them?

Reply to
David Eather

I use astraweb. I bought 20 GB many years ago, still going strong. Carries abse as well. Kevin McMurtie doesn't see astraweb, don't bother me none.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk