Subject Author Posted Replies

Book about IC (in circuit testing), from app 1998?
Hi all When I worked with ICT testing, we got a small book (app A5, ~100 pages) explaining how ICT works. Very basic and useful. I am looking to get a new copy of that one, so if anyone could help me...
1
1

anybody ever used 11 equalizers in series?
So, 11 of these filters in series: Not sure what is the first one, but the last one is somewhere on the right. There is some procesing delay, so you cannot just compare the spectra. Sounds good...
37
37

Re: Another Psychopathic Confabulator
It started with the GI Bill, and expanded. It really should be only for combat vets.
9
9

It's Finally Come True
Conspiracists worst nightmare: the TV is recording you.
24
24

Class D amp with unloaded output
I have some experience designing and building conventional (Class A & AB) audio amplifiers, both with ICs and with discretes, but I'm new to Class D. I'm thinking of experimenting with one of those...
9
9

Update on the treehouse bridge in the redwoods of the Santa Cruz mountains
Just to give you an update, the bridge was repaired after the last section fell down in the earlier Pineapple Express: Those earlier storms took down a few nearby Monterey Pines, which decapitated the...
44
44

Poll: electrolytic capacitors
What brand do you guys like to use in your large volume products, specifically Al electrolytics? What offers the best reliability/capacity/price bang for the buck these days?
26
26

Negative Capacitance
Theory with a practical example: So, another lab curiosity that will never make it to the fab, or game-changer? Mark L. Fergerson
5
5

spi RF attenuator
Who makes decent SPI programmable attenuators? I need DC to, say, 300 MHz or better. -- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing laser drivers and controllers jlarkin att...
18
18

Two Amps Fail Simultaneously, I Am Suspicious
I am told what happened is they tried to switch amps to see how the other o ne sounded, when it was turned on the breaker in the panel tripped. One is a Stagg. I forget the model but suffice it to say...
1
1

Test clip for very thin wire
Hi, guys:- Looking for a way to clip a very thin wire temporarily to a jig builto on a PCB for test purposes. The wire is around 0.1mm (AWG38), so it could easily be sheared off. Something that...
16
16

Spice crazed
Either I've made some silly mistake or LT stands for loony tunes... this sh ould not produce 300v! One I simmed tonight managed 1.3kV apparently! Version 4 SHEET 1 1136 680 WIRE 816 -112 816 -160 WIRE...
11
11

RadioShack Gone
Reading about the messy and incompetent executive management here:
122
122

op-amp signal delay
I'm playing with a TI op-amp, the THS4304. It's marked as a 3GHz op-amp on the datasheet's title page, but it has a 935 MHz GBW at G=5. Whatever, it is one of the faster VFB opamps you can get. Its...
45
45

LT5560 Mixer ??
Anyone know of a spice model for an LT5560 mixer... or at least some solid numbers... the datasheet is sorely lacking :-( ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | |...
1
1