Subject Author Posted Replies

Solder "sponges"
Hi, Suggestions for sources for replacement "sponges" for soldering stations?
19
19

signals and systems question
I have a pulse from a photodiode, and I want to digitize the total energy in the pulse, which would be the integral of the photocurrent over the pulse duration. We have a transimpedance preamp, a...
55
55

[JOB POSTING] Sought: FPGA PCB Design for Europe Electronics Company
We are searching for a freelance PCB designer that is familiar with FPGA, D DR3, LVDS, SMPS, Analog-to-Digital converters, USB, PCIe, Gigabit Transceiv ers, etc, board layout and schematic design. Has...

reboot
I did the same think for my cabin automation system in Truckee. It resets the mini-ITX Windows box, the external i/o board, the cable modem, the USB camera, and the wifi router. The system is reliable...
8
8

sci.electrocins.design
This group should be renamed. My proposal is:
29
29

Speeding in Finland Is Going to Cost You
37
37

Testing a pm dc motor
180 vdc, 1 hp, pm motor. with dmm what should be the first tests? motor is in a difficult location to examine visually so i'd like to start with electrical evaluation. it measures 1.2 ohms between the...
10
10

Syma X5C RC Quadcopter
Looking for feedback on this item. Thanks. Syma X5C RC Quadcopter

Humidity
A friend of mine has just told me that they don't allow humidifiers to be used at her workplace (an office environment) because they're bad for the computers. I expressed an opinion on this but before...
50
50

[Q] Canadian Electronics History- Armaco
Hi, all:- Anyone know what happened to the importer Armaco (Vancouver BC)? They were sold in the back section of the Electro-Sonic catalog and pioneered importing a lot of Japanese electronics...
20
20

icicle pics
The curved ones, on the second page, are mine. -- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing laser drivers and controllers jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
16
16

Art of Electronics, 3rd edition, free 109-page chapter
AoE III has been at the printer for several weeks, getting signatures printed for a first-printing run of 15,000 books. It's scheduled to be finished in a few weeks, on March 20th. In the meantime,...
59
59

Re: OT: The Hockey Schtick
snip Live long and klutzper?

The Science of PR and non-Science of Climate Change Denial
83
83

Trabalhos acadêmicos
Contato: